Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Smartform Translations

Hi All, I created few smartforms in development system and i translated them into different languages by logon into that particular language. I last activated one smartform in english language. Now i have to make modifications to the japanese cont...

Obligatory fileds in dynpro

Hello,I have a Dynpro with three fields. The field ID, DESCRIPTION and UNIT. When you fill the field ID, look if it exists in the table and if there automatically fill the Job Description.The problem is that until we fill all the required fields, do ...

VL71 error

Hi,I am using VL71 to generate PDF documents from output types. All my output type is working fine except one output type.In that i am getting the error "No messages for initial processing exist". I checked the document, the ouput type is already the...

how to correct error

i am getting error like " large table zvtpmheader : no field of a table index in where condition in code inspector for one of my report.please tell me what is the problem and how to solve it.code is like below, SELECT prgnumb prgtype descript reque...

Resolved! Mass Role Copy

Hi All,Please let me know how to copy multiple role at a time? Like belowExisting role New Role to be CreatedABC ABC_CZVXS ZVXS_CIts only change in name. All other authorization inside the role to be keep as it is. Ther...

arpan_paik by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.