Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Problem in dividing

hiI am having a problem while trying to divide a variable with another.There is an amount field (konv-kbetr) which is a currency type field (length 11 dec 2).And then there is field for storing exchange rate (like vbkd-kursk) which is decimal type fi...

Resolved! BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

Hi All,I am using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to add a new line item to SO. when a new line item is added the 'Order Quantity' is not displayed what im passing in Target_qty field of BAPI str. ORDER_ITEM_IN. Also i tried populating schedule line REQ_QTY f...

oo alv tree in background

can we schedule a oo alvtree report in background. if cl_gui_alv_grid=>offline( ) is initial. CREATE OBJECT g_container_object "cl_gui_docking_container EXPORTING repid = gv_repid dynnr = '100' extension = '1500' EXCEPTIONS cntl_error = 1 cntl_system...

Resolved! RFC

HI all,I have created one FM in as remote enabled.and I want to call the data in another box.when I am calling the FM by providing the RFC destination, it saying that , FM Not Found .why the error is getting, do we need to have the same FM in remote ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.