Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! XLST - "cannot be parsed" error with a comman

I've a Schematron XLST (it's the EN16931-CII-Validation.xlst) that I want to put into SAP as my own Z object for validation. I've got an issue with this line: <xsl:when test="/rsm:CrossIndustryInvoice/rsm:SupplyChainTradeTransaction/ram:Appli...

matt by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP S user ID transfer

My self Ramesh i had done few certifications. I have one doubt i am working on the one of the organization so i want transfer my certification to other user ID, if i want transfer my certification will my all certificates will be transferred to other...

XSD TO WSDL transformation

Hello i would like to ask you for a help. My main goal is to use Simple Transformation to transform XML to ABAP, but i dont really want to create exporting table and all of its structures manually. Only thing i have is XSD schema (its based on EDI...

juraj14 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Run a program with another user privileges

Hello experts, User A does not have privileges to write to a directory in order to avoid manually creating/deleting files. But doing it via a program it is ok. I have a program (zprg1), which executes external command by Function Module sxpg_comm...

hagit by Active Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.