Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Debug the Smartform in QA

Hi All,There is an issue in QA system.I need to debug the smartform-PROGRAM LINES in QA.can anyone pls let me know hw to debug the smartform-PROGRAM LINES.I kept the break point in print program SSF_Function_module_name.But control is not going to p...

Resolved! ABAP new Editor problem

Hi,Whenever i want to activate the New ABAP Editor, the SE38 always hangs. So i have to change it back to Old Editor to open Se38. How can i open se38 in new editor??current sap version ECC 6.0SAP GUI Release is 710 Final ReleasePatch level 0Plz help...

MIGO Screen Exit

Hi all,I need to add a screen on the MIGO tcode. I have used BADI MB_MIGO_BADI and the screen is getting displayed. But the issue here is that, all the examples and evn the standard one shows that the filed on the new subscreen is stored in ZTABLE. C...

Resolved! Problem in Division

Hi,I'm facing an issue while division . I have piece of code which is working fine when it is run in a separate program and the same code included into a program its not able to divide. This code is workign fine separately DATA: V_ZAR TYPE NETWR...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.