Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Query between REGUH and REGUP

Hi experts,I've got a limitation using SAP Infotype when I'm trying to make a join between these tables: REGUH (Header) and REGUP (Positions). R/3 show me this message: "Table REGUP cannot be used in a join".I see that there is a logic database named...

Use X509 token on HTTP

Hi,I was wondering if it was possible to implement X509 token on HTTP (not on HTTPS) to call a web-service located on ERP ECC 6.0 ABAP side.I need to use a certificate only to authenticate to SAP (and not send the password of the system account in th...

Deleted STPO data

Hi all,In my project ,Have encountered the following problem,Which I want to clear with you guys.When I delete a BOM component using transaction CS02,I look into the cdhdr and cdpos tables to see the changes.From the cdpos table,I get a tabkey field ...

Resolved! FM to get deleted bom component

Hi all,Is there any function module available to get the deleted BOM component.From The "CDPos" table, will get the fields client,Bom Type,BOM number,Node position and counter(Corresponding technical fieldnames for the above said fields are mandt,stl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.