Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

fm check raw

is there an fm that checks that the value of the "raw" hexadecimal variable is actually a hexadecimal? so for example if the value has letters that do not exist for a hexadecimal it returns an error thanks

How to split date

Hi Experts Now I met the below date issue. For exmple: I input date query condition(20210201 to 20210228). I hope I get 6 column values . [20210228.20210227.20210226.20210225.20210224.(20210201 to 20210203)]. How do I do it ?

Resolved! Brief description of object type in TADIR

Go to:SE11 -> Table TADIR -> show contents -> on the selection-screen click in the field "OBJECT" and browse - you will see a list of all object types. My question: Where do I get from these brief descriptions? In whichsoever tables are these descrip...

HKany by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

ABAP 1909 is Docker only?

I did a docker pull store/saplabs/abaptrial:1909 and will run it in Docker Desktop on Windows 10 Pro with 32-gb ram 2x1 tb ssd 4700HQ. I hope to jump on the Restful ABAP as soon as possible. I am currently using VMWare nwabap7.52 sp00 and hope to mov...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.