Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Internal table in smartforms

Hi All,One internal table have lot of records, in those records some are in sequence and some are not in sequence e.g.ITAB[] 1977198019811982198319881992199319941995200020012002but i need to split the records based on condition like if records ...

Resolved! IDOC reprocessing with BD87

Hello Friends,I want to re-process some IDOC's using BD87. But there is a requirement to restrict this based on certain users who get can access based on their Sub division and module they support.I there any place we can restrict this - I am lookin...

bapi_pr_create error

Hi,I am getting error06 243 Internal number assignment not defined (please enter number) BAPI 001 No instance of object type PurchaseRequisition has been created. External reference: M201000002KI 113 Purchasing across company codes is not allowed ME ...

Resolved! Batch splits in deliveries

Hi all,I have to modify an FM to extract the SLED/BBD (expiry date) based on material and batch number, and move it to an IDoc segment. In addition i need to take into account batch splits in which case the earliest SLED/BBD will be moved to an IDoc ...

F.24 problem

Dear Experts,I have executed F.24 and have batch input session.Then I executed the batch in SM35.How Could I display the result after executed?If I don't want to posting the result, what is the field tobe thick/unthick in F.24?Kindly advice.Thank you...

Smartform - Template

I am creating a template with 2 columns in my smartform. i need to have 2 rows in my second column where as only 1 row in my first column. Also the 2 rows in second column heights are not same.When i try to create a line in the 2nd column for 2nd row...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.