Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Warning in Batch Input (SM35)

Hello, I'm using LSMW to load customers using Batch Input. I'm using a fixed value for Tax Code 3, therefore I'm getting the warning message about duplicate tax records in the system. If I create the same recording in SHDB and run in the background...

Identify roles transported

Hi,In a traditional ERP system landscape (DEV, QA and PROD), I would like to identify which roles are in which environment.Role transport management is used to move roles from DEV to QA and to PROD.Many thanks in advance. Best regards, Imanol

Resolved! TO confirmation : L_TO_CONFIRM

Hi ,I am using function module -L_TO_CONFIRM , to confirm the TO in custom code . but not able to handle the the partial quantity confirmations. i mean if there is a actual quantity of 45 and I need to confirm only 12 units , it confirms the complete...

Resolved! Doubt on Dates

Hi exports,I want to create executable program which is having date field in selection screen. date is select-options field.now my problem is i want to select the data from ztable.the table contains many filed in that one field is from_date and anoth...

Resolved! Recording QS51

hi ,A very good day to U all ABAPers.....I want to record the transaction QS51......When i'm recording QS51, the contents of the transaction are not same as they are in QS51..Can you guys help me out in recording this transaction...Waiting for ur val...

BDC with KB15N transaction

Hi All,I have done Recoerding for KB15N Transaction for a BDC Program.When i run the BDC in ALL screen mode using CALL TRANSACTION, the first filed in the Transaction 'Controlling Area' will not get the data from the BDCDATA table.While recording the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.