Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Filling the needed characters

Hi,i need to fill a variable with some char like 'A' or 'B' but it is flexible.i mean, i will do it as required, for example i need to put 10 'A' if the variable needs 10,15 if it needs 15.And need is like that, variable lenght is 40 and assume 25 of...

Resolved! User lock and Unlock from CUA

Hello All,I have a scenario where locking and unlocking a user in a specific child system has to be done through CUA. The TCode SCUM allows to do that. However, I'm looking for the underlying BAPIs corresponding to this TCode, so that my external app...

Resolved! SAP Query

Hi,I have a report named "AQA0WS==========ZWS100_QUERY==" that is running properly. From the report name it is evident that the user group name is WS, infoset is ZWS100. But I am unable to find any of them in the system. As a result I am unable to fi...

Resolved! T-Code Problem

Dear All, I am working with an application, this application working quite fine when I execute it with SE38 and call my screen 2000. If there is an error in my itab which I pass to alv for uploading it create an error file in C:\PI\Errors...

Resolved! tbale MARC

Hi When i use transaction MB52 i can see Storage In Transaction for a material and plant i wrote in the selesction scree, i want to know is there a way to know which storage loacations have this "storage in transaction".For example: matnr - 1001001 w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.