Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Duplicate BP Check

Hi,My requirement is to check the creation of Duplicate Business Partner in BP transaction(FS-CM).FIRST NAMELAST NAMEHOUSE NOZIP CODEIf all four fields are same then system should display a popup with the duplicate BP details and should not allow the...

Resolved! Create instance of a class

Hi Experts,I am debugging a program wherein the following statement is encountered DATA: lv_reffield1(100). " Reference Field 1lv_reffield1 = '(SAPLICL_POLS_BDT)GO_TREE1'How do I interpret this statement. What does it do?Thank...

kumud by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MB5B report

Hi all,in MB5B report (article stock) showing field like this: Site, Article, Posting Date, Opening Stock, Total Receipt Qties, Total Issue Quantities, Closing Stock. Now when we click on particular row its showing materail (article) wise report and ...

Splitting Select Options

Hi All,I am facing a problem in splitting the Select options for my screen. What I have to do is I am expecting the User to enter around 5000 records in the Select Options. I have to use 2000 records at a time for processing, which means three set of...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.