Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

function group full

Hi all,I have reached 100 function modules within my function group. The system will not let me create new function modules.Does anyone know how to extend the amount of function modules possible within an existing function group..?Thanks Rael

user exit on ME21N

hi all, i have to check something BEFORE click on Save button on this tx, so.. i'm looking for the u.exit/exit/badi/etc inside this tx by the program zuserexit..This program show me a list of exits.. various of them are'nt created yet and some ot...

Hierarchial ALV

Hi Experts, I have the following requirement.I want to display same number of fields both at the header level and Item level in an hierarchial ALV .Both header level and Item level table will have the same number of fields and same type of fields.I a...

Resolved! SELECT query performance issue

Hello experts!!!I am facing the performance issue in the below SELECT query. Its taking long time to execute this query.Please suggest how can i improve the performance of this query.SELECT MBLNR MATNR LIFNR MENGE WERKS BUKRS LGORT BWART INTO CORRESP...

SE38 Editor in Display mode

Hi All,I am working SE38 Editor, when ever developer press F6 or change button we are chcking some conditions in BADI CTS_CURRENT_PROJECT. If those conditions fail the code should display in DISPLAY mode.I understand that its possible thorugh OO, if...

deleting a record in LFA1

Hi all,I'm a newbie in ABAP and I'm working on open sql.I've tried to write a simple program about deleting a record in a table: LFA1After execution I was surprised about result: it works!But LFA1 has references on LFB1, LFBK, and so I have an incons...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.