Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Node Text problem

Dear All,I am having the problem in the ECC 6.0 syste, . in this when i went to pfcg role -- while creating a new role -- under Menu Tab --Copy Menus -- From SAP MenuWhen i went to this path & click on From SAP Menu The screen opens with the selectio...

Resolved! Displaying an XML as a Tree.

Hi ,Is it possible to display an XML as a Tree.Im uploading an xml file and converting it into a DOM using the DOM API in ABAP.Now i need to display this data as a tree on my screen.Im currently trying to use the class CL_SIMPLE_TREE_MODEL to achieve...

Resolved! Snote implication

Hi everyone, I have a note to apply, the note comes in with 5 prerequisite notes. I checked all the prerequisite notes and out of 5 only 1 is applicable to our system, now my question do I need to apply that one prequisite note explicitly before I ap...

Issue with transports to QAS

Hi,We are facing issue with the transport requests. There is no issue while importing the transport requests, it goes through fine.But the SAP report is not able to access the text element/selection texts which are transported into QAS.SAP report and...

Sharadha1 by Active Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.