Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Terminating User Logon

Dear Experts,I have a requirement to develop a program to terminate the user session based on User id, Terminal id and so on...An user can open maximum of 6 sessions if he opens more than 6 sessions by long on to SAP more than once then the second lo...

Resolved! Please need some assistance

I have created a BAPI now i want to read the data from bapi..how can i do it..I have created bapi for flight data with predefined sflight db table..now i want to read the data from it pls throw some light how can i read the data in bapi..thanks and r...

Resolved! ALV dump.

Hi,I have written a alv program using function "REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY". When I execute program , alv list gets displayed, however, when I press change layout or select all or back button it gives below error."The current statement only supports cha...

Infoset error SQ02

Hi Experts,when i'm doing changes in SQ02 , i'm getting an error at the time of doing check on the infoset. Error is compare fields group with data dictionarydifference in the fields p0210-FRM01,I'm trying to add new fields in IT41.Request you to hel...

Table event question.

Hi experts, We have a custom table in which we have 16 fields. There are 2 fields filed1 and field2 among 16 fields. Whenever a user goes to table maintenance and deletes an entry we need to check if field1 is X, set field2 to Xand not delete t...

Resolved! T code removal

Dear All,i want to remove a T-CODE ME22N from one of my user in PRD. i deleted it from my role and i did save and generated the profile. but the user is still able to access that T-CODE ME22N.I have also checked in roles that he has but i have never...

Chinese FONTS ISSUE

Hi All,I have doc file with Chinese matter in Chinese fonts, and i want to paste that same matter in smartforms text / standard text / text module.3. 详细要求按技术文件和检验规范实施 (this is matter i want to paste in smartform)i was tried so many ways, is there oth...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.