Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! FOR ALL ENTRIES problem

Hi all experts,I already know the that in most cases inner join is faster than FOR ALL ENTRIES, but here I dont have a choice.I have to create a report to display period wise cash inflows & outflows. So for the given period am getting all payment doc...

Resolved! can't find table filed for FICO

hi all,In which table i can find field Loss from asset retirement with DATA ELEMENT MINDREL.Thanks,abapfkModerator message: please do your own work before asking, please now stop asking this sort of questions, or I will have to suggest your user ID ...

Resolved! Suggestion For BAPI

Hello; Can anybody suggest the BOOK for BAPI and RFC programming in ABAP.Thanks and Regards, Omkar.Moderator Message: I'll give you this, you are persistent. This is your final warning, Your user ID is in the process of being deleted, again.Edit...

OBBH Tcode

Hi Experts,I need to wrtie exit in OBBH so wht i did is in ZRGGBS000 module i added exit U901. But once i activate the code and come back and press f4 i am not able to see the exit wht i created and 2nd issue is1) Using the reference number BKPF-XBLN...

Resolved! class MODAL

Hi,I am not able to find out this class.how can i derive a MODAL class.Is there a class called as CL_BSP_MODAL or can i derive it from CL_BSP_CONTROLLER2 class,or can I use another class. I am not able to find it.Thanks in advance,.

Two T.code in one screen

Hi, I am looking at a option where I can display two t.code for eg:- MM01 and PA20 in a single screen of sap. looked for a similar posting but couldn't find one. Need some suggestions and helpful thoughts on this requirement. I am not a techie guy, j...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.