Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP query output modification

Dear all,Currently in one sap query having tables EKBE and other tables, output is comming. But now I need to add some more data from the table EKBZ to the same columns of the output which are from EKBE. If i use join then i need to use separate colu...

Resolved! Decimal Places Issue

Hi Gurus,In Report I have 2 fields - PRICE and OFFSETLet PRICE = 1234.567Suppose the value of OFFSET= 1 ; then Price value should get displayed as 12345.670Suppose the value of OFFSET= 2 ; then Price value should get displayed as 123456.700Suppose ...

bADI or Exit for PO

Dear Experts ,When we run the tcode ME21N (PO Creation) then a po creation screen display with header and item screen.Now I want to add a search help on a field at item screen.The field is Requirement Tracking Number (BEDNR) .How can we do it.kindly ...

bdc program for oasv tcode

hi,i am doing bdc for OASV tcode.i got a warning and it is FIELD RA01B-SGTXT.NOT FOUND IN LOOP OF SCREEN SAPMA03B 0110.when iam doing the recording for the table control sgtxt field is capturing in the beginning but i capture only hkont,dmbtr,skhzg,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.