Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Dunning letter through email

Hi, I want to send dunning letter ( Tcode F150) through email.As per SAP note 328124, I copied OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001040_P into z FM. Also add new entry for 00001040 event in FIBF tcode.But still when Iam running the Tcode F150, it shows print preview...

OUTLOOK ISSUE

HI ABAPERS, my issue is to costomize LSO_CORRESPONDENCE12 TO GET THE BOOKING AND CANCELLATION STATUS.SAP USER WILL SEND THE ANOTHER SAP USER REGARDING BOOKING AND CANCELATION WITH ATTACHMENTS.SO I HAVE TRIEDTHE CODE IN GET_MAIL_A...

Resolved! Role comparision in ECC 6.0

Hi,facing issues with role comparison in SUIM in ECC 6.0did cross system ( DEV - PRD) comparison of role.if any authorization object is missing, it will show red signal, yellow if diffeent values of the fieldnow problem is when i drill down further b...

ftp using a particular port

Hi,We have a program which is ftping a file from SAP to the ftp server. Now due to the server being changed (a new ip) the file has to be ftped from SAP to the new server using a particular port. To ftp we are using the function modules ftp_connect a...

Resolved! search help exclude values

HiI have created a search help with selection method --> MCHB. One of the fields i use is CLABS. Do you know how to exclude the zero values of this field. Is there any trick ( i suppose the search help exit) to write code in this. Any ideas?

Top of page in blocked list.

Hi all,Top of page is not coming in all pages. WA_EVENTS_D-FORM = 'TOP_OF_PAGE'. WA_EVENTS_D-NAME = SLIS_EV_TOP_OF_PAGE. WA_EVENTS_D-NAME = 'TOP_OF_PAGE'. APPEND WA_EVENTS_D TO IT_EVENTS_D.Here i mention the heading like page number and date (It s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.