Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDC recording ME51N...

i had tried to record ME51N using SM35 (BDC recording). At the end of the result, i couldn't find the fields for the data that i input in the tablecontrol.BDC recording did record it. It only record subscreens. Is there a way i could see the row of e...

BADI:LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC

Hi All,I have created badi ZSD_STORAGELOC_DETERMINATION badi name:LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROCinterface:IF_EX_LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROCimplementing class:ZCL_IM_SD_LGORT_DETERMINEin this badi contains IF_EX_LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC~CHANGE_FCODE_ATTRIBUTES IF_EX_LE_SH...

Table control

Hi ABAP gurus,Based on the project id entered by the user,I am displaying the records in the table control from database table.Now the user can add the new entries in the table control and they can delete the existing entries in the table control.The...

Concatenation of string

Hi ABAp Gurus,My requirement is like this.I am getting the address,city name,pincode,state name from one Z table.These 3 are separate 3 fields.I need to concatenate all these 3 fields like,address cityname-pincode.statenameNote the city should come ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.