Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Side - effect of new org level

Hi,we have parent - derived role concept.few roles were added to the system ( 4.6 - > 700) "upload"now in 4.6 system one field was maintained as 'org level', which is not in our system (WAS 700)uploaded have value $FIELD , however this field is maint...

send pdf as email

hai gurus ,my problem is i am sending pdf as email its working fine but when i go and check the pdf file in scot transaction the file is not getting openedplz help methanks in advanceanji.Moderator message: please search for available information/d...

FM to update status in COR2

Hi Guru's,I am trying to update status of Process Order(COR2) using 'status_update' FM.The FM is returning sys-ubrc eq 0.But when i move to COR3 the status remains unchaged.I tried same with STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN FM , after FM i checked sy-subrc and u...

Badi in ECC 6.0

Hi All,Pls anybody can share step by step process in ECC.6 .0 for creating BADI .Actually my Requirement is in me21n/me22n if the purchase org is '6000' then conditon type is 'zstd' the amount is DISABLED in condition tab.for this i got badi which i...

Problem opening URL

Hi experts,Am able to send an email Having a URL successfully.But when i click on the link in the email received, its not directing to the webpage.Any pointers to open a webpage when we clicked on the link in the email.Here is the piece of my code.it...

VRSD version conflict

Hi Experts,In table VRSD I found that for some objects, the object has version no. xxxxx against some Transport Request whereas if I open the same program in SE38 and go to Utilities-->Version Management, I find that same Transport Request has a dif...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.