Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Program Load Error

HI everyone, I have a problem regarding abap program,I have transported a program with tcode from development server to production server but when i run the program in production server the program gives a runtime error." Program Load Error " thu...

Read Statement

Hi,I have a doubt with read statement.Read table i_tab into wa_itab with key matnr = x.Now, if the above statement has 2 matching rows,sayx c1x c2 will the first matching row's content (x c1) be moved to wa_itab or will it result in an error?

BDC : Conversion error

Dear Experts,I m writing bdc for cn22.i hv collected data in my internal table.but when i run bdc, it gives error 'Unable to interpret " 4,728.00" as a number.'and i hv declared the variable for the 4728 same as the type of field ( by pressing F1, T...

Resolved! Enhancement of Method

Hi,I have enhanced one method in development system at the end of the method ( implicit enhancement ) using ENHANCMENT .. ENDENHANCEMNT and it is working properly in the development system as i can see in the debugging "SPIRAL" appears and i press F5...

Run time Error

Hi Experts, In my declartaion I have declared a field DUER1. This field gets data at the run time. But on this field I am using ATEND OF DUER!.For this the filed must be at the first poiitonof my internal table. Befor that once I have used the ATEND...

Display protected source code

Hi All,We are facing the problem of source code protection because our ABAPer deceived us and left the company.Now we can not modify / display any program developed by him. We are logging with his id also giving same message as displayed below.The s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.