Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Table Name for Import details

Hi Experts,I want to know which table will provide the 'Imported by' person name.I want to check which user id has imported the particular transport request.In which table i will get this details. I checked E070 & E071 but imported pesron name is not...

Resolved! Las job created

Hi Experts,Is there a function to get the last job created, i'm creating a job using alv, the goal it's to send an email to the user alerting him to check the email with a text including the job created.Thanks for your help,Steve.

Resolved! BAPI for Inbound delivery

Hi,I am interested knowing, if there is any BAPI available for doing Inbound Delivery in SAP.I have a requirement to do partial inbound delivery which I cant do with VL31n or VL30. even if can do with these transactions,I will not be able to run them...

Batch Job Cancel

Hi all, We have enhancement in invoice for specific sales org - if list price is $0 then do not generate invoice. so for that we have done enhancement so it will give Error(hard error). But if we run in batch job, because of this reason job is gettin...

Resolved! Running ALV REPORT in background

Hi Experts , Before writing this query , i went through all the threads related to ALV report in background . But found none of them satisfactory .I am running a alv report in background . I am not using OO ALV . I am using " REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY" ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.