Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

GUI_UPLOAD formats

Hi,GUI_UPLOAD function only works when the ASC file contains character (.) as a decimal separator. On the other hand, date format has to be aaaammdd. I have to upload a file that contains (,) as a decimal separator and the date format is dd/mm/aaaa. ...

supress warning msg in BADI

Hi ,i have a requirement in which i need to suppress the warning message , which is coming while creating/changing PO .i have done it using " mmpur_remove_messages_by_id " and " mmpur_remove_msg_by_context " , but the issue is it is removing a...

resizing the subscreen

hi everybody,here is my question kindly answer it if anyone know iti want to resize the subscreen when i click on the button, which is outside the subscreen area i.e when i clik for the first time the size of the subscreen should get minimize and whe...

FM TH_POPUP

Hello folks.I need to send messages to several users. Function module work fine, but I need only ONE message per user. Instead, I got as many messages as opened SAP GUI windows (sessions). How can I avoid this issue?

Transfer file to FTP

I am trying to create a Excel file in FTP using the Function module FTP_R3_TO_SERVER.My Internal table has 13 records.But when the file is created in FTP, It is creating all these records in a single line.How to solve this....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.