Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SXPG_COMMAND_EXECUTE

Hi all,i have problem with executing SXPG_COMMAND_EXECUTEIn SM69 we defined an external command 'Z_MKDIR':Operating system command: c:\sap\create_dir.batParameters for operating system command: &the script create_dir does following:@ECHO OFFmkdir %1...

Resolved! remove html-formatting

Hello,is there any Function or other way to remove html-formatting from a stringexample<b>test</b>i only want 'test' as resultbest would be call function that returns string without formattingthanks very muchHelmut

Variant Configuration

For our client the project team decided that there should be an overhaul of the current variant configuration. Basically this means that an existing class X and class Y (both class type 300) will be replaced by a new class Z of class type 300. Class ...

Badi/Exit for PPARCHA1

HelloI have to implement a check in the archive-program PPARCHA1.This check shall stop the archiving-process for separate orders.So I'm looking for an exit, badi or another way to realize this.(modifying the selection-screen would be the best solutio...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.