Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Issue in method file_get_size

I am using the method "file_get_size" to identify the size of the file. Though the file contains details its returning the value as -1. It doesnt show the correct size. Could you please let me know the reason for it and how to correct it? The code is...

why SM35 was replaced by SM37

My programmer design a customized program, when I choose from Menu, Program/execute in background, this program will call transaction FB01 to post accounting document. I choose execute immediately, it is saidBackground job was scheduled for program ...

Need help in debugging VL02N

Hi,In VL02N, when batch determination is done..after saving..Im correctly getting the message : the outbound delivery is saved.Problem is, immediately whn I again try to enter the delivery(in VL02N), am getting Userxxx currently editing the delivery ...

Resolved! AIX Commands

Hi,I need my sender File adapter to pick up file DLCHD and rename it to APCHD after which it should process and archive it.do i need to write shell script or any os commands will do?Let me know the same for AIX operating system and also to upload the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.