Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

I can not find my query

Dear everyone,I need to find a query.This query is contained in SE93 with transaction START_REPORT, below is the detail.D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = 'AQ'D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = 'FI'D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = Z_GRIR_VENDOR3I can't find this query in SQ01. Coul...

ENTER event in ALV

HiI have been searching and searching for an answer - I have found some answers, but none of them are working for me.My ALV (REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY_LVC), and one of the fields is ready for input (can be edited).When I update this field, and hit ENTER...

Currency date

Hii Friends, I want to fetch data from "tcurr" table from date taken from an internal table. As my Date in internal is in the format 20080501 i want to take data for that date from tcurr table.Please can anyone help me how to get the values.Regards,S...

Debugging a SAP Query

Hi,I have created a SAP query using the tcodes sq01,sq02 and sq03.Have added an additional field to retrieve some text and wrote the code also inside the query.Now i want to debugg the query.How do i degubb a sap query?Thanks in Advance,Regards,mani

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.