Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Screen Exit in Transaction LM50

Hi Experts,I created a screen exit for transaction LM50 (Count Inventory By System Guided). I created the subscreen SAPLXLRF 7152 because i need to add a field, this screen replace screen 2152. In transaction CMOD i created and activated a new projec...

Regarding IDOC Status

Hi All, We have EDI inbound 850 job to post the sales orders in to SAP.when posting the IDOC's to the SAP, it will give the error message is " Sales unit PAL is not defined for item with status 51".Can any one help me what is the error.Thanks,S...

ABAP Database Table error

Hi Gurus,While creating the database table it giving the error that SAP System has status 'not modifiable'.Pls help us.RegardsSachin PatilModerator message: please search for available information before asking.Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Dec 1, 2010 ...

Resolved! Need Info for application log

Hi Guys,In DSAL tranaction ALV I have to add new fields to populate few user info.so I have to do new report to show all the fields.Mainly BALHDR and BALDAT wo tables to get all info.The BALDAT filed is in LRAW Data type. I want to get the data f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.