Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

PR - Multiple Line Item

Hi Experts,I am new to Ecatt. I am creating the Test Script for a PR (ME51N) creation. I was sucessfully done for the single line item, but i was strucked when there is more line items. Experts, i need your guidance for proceeding. I recor...

Resolved! read file from FTP

I want to fetch data in internal table from FTP server...P_FILE = '/data/Newfolder/test.txt'.OPEN DATASET P_FILE FOR INPUT IN TEXT MODE ENCODING DEFAULT.break-point.IF SY-SUBRC = 0. DO. READ DATASET P_FILE INTO IT_ITAB. APPEND IT_ITAB. CLEA...

regarding payslip in the PDF

HI experts,i need to convert the paylip which is being generated from TC PE51,for this i m using " BAPI_GET_PAYSLIP_PDF" but the output of this BAPI is a string no doubt i m getting the string but after getting this what will be my next step how will...

Requiremt Routines

HI Experts,When we add a new requirement in VOFM, it generated two FORM routines as below.FORM KOBED_997. Here I write some code to make sy-subrc 0 OR 4...ENDFORM.FORM KOBEV_997.ENDFORM.What is the use of the second one i.e. KOBEV one. I always use ...

Resolved! Does Abap Mockup exist?

Hi experts,I've been working with Abap Unit and it is very good. But I would like to start working with mock. Does anyone know something about that in Abap?I found an article on this site: ABAP MockupIt speaks about a such ABAP Mockup, however I didn...

MB26

Hi,Is someone worked on MB26. I wanted to add purchasing group as a selection criteria.i copied the program for MB26 in z program. i added purchasing group also. But not able to trace how to extract data on the basis of purchasing group for program p...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.