Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! sap logon pad in mail

Dear Experts,I have one custom workflow for mail triggering from solution manager to lotus mail id'susing send mail step. My requirement is i have to send mail with sap logon pad in mail, so user can logon to sap using that logon pad.Can someone sugg...

IDoc Hierarchy

Hello All,I created a Doc type as belowZHeader parent segmentZitem (child segment of ZHeader )Zaccount (child segment of Zitem )Zlimit (child segment of ZHeader )In we05, i am able to see the idoc generated with the segments as follows :-ZHeader Zit...

User Exit

Hello,Do you know any exit which is called while saving PO (Tcode- ME21N) and is triggered before saving the data in header text under Header note? According to my analysis Function ‘Save_Text’ is the one which save text data.My actual requirement is...

Resolved! Selection-Screen in Dynpro

Hi experts,I'm trying to createa selection-screen in a dynpro, but i'm not capable.I've followed the next steps:1. I created a dynpro (100) Type: Normal2. I created a subarea (Sub_area) inside the dynpro 1003. I created the selection-screen in the t...

Resolved! Called tcode FV50

Hi,User is getting error 'no authorization for FV50' when executing MR42.Per search on sdn :"SAP is working as designed - tcode A calls Tcode B (no check), user tries to run tcode B directly and is blocked correctly."And read SAP note 358122, however...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.