Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Inbound Idoc question

Hi,I have an inbound IDOC for creating sales order. my reqeuirment is at item level segement which has many fields and three fields from this list( plant, stor.loc and shipping point) will be blank. We want to derive these fields from a Z table and p...

Resolved! Delivery Picking and Printing

I've been assigned a project in which once an order goes through a certain criteria, I need to loop through all of it's deliveries and do the following:1. Pick all the items on the delivery2. Print the Picking List Ticket to a specified printerCan an...

Resolved! field not retaining the value

we have a report that we copied from a standard program and made some modifications, when we run that report it provides the list of the accounting documents and the user has the ability to modify the doc and then post it. we are expreiencing a probl...

OLE Image

Does anyone here know how to add images to excel file using OLE classes? Im only interested in getting images from the server not from the local server. Your help is appreciated.

Resolved! How to recover a missing program

Hi guysIm facing an issue on our SLM system where one of the Z programs is missing. I've checked on SE38 and the program is not listed. I have tried to check on Version Management but there are no previous versions.The only activity was a EHP 1 Upgra...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.