Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2'

Hello,I am trying to create document "CV01N" with PDF attachment. I am using BAPI 'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2' to create document. It is creating document but is not attaching the PDF document. I am running in foreground mode. Tried to seach forum but di...

code inspector

hi all, i took the copy of standard code inspector program sapls_code_inspector with the trasnsaction code zsci. when i am trying to create the object set for the copied (saplz_code_inspector) program it shows the following error.Runtime Errors ...

How to upload idoc data ?

Hi,I have downloaded idoc in text file 1. for this i have passed the document number in IDOC_READ_COMPLETELY.2. from the above i got the control records and data records .3. i have appended both in internal table.4. then i have downloaded in flat fi...

ABAP MODELER Feedback

Just wanted to get a feedback if in some way we can get a UI driven functionality diagram generator which on button code generates all our needed Z programs...how much of a use would it be? and what shud be its basic functionality?

Resolved! short dump correction

need some valuable suggestions to correct dump with below description:when inserting or deleating one or more lines of a internal table,0(zero) was used as a line index.an index with less than or equal to 0 is not allowed.thanks .

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.