Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

RFC LOG

Dear Abapers,Non SAP ERP COSMOS is sending some data ,and SAP is receiving the same through an RFC and saved in SAP database tables.Now I want to see these data before saving it in SAP as the data is something weared.So for this i will have to write...

ALV fieldcat problem

Hello,i filled my internal table and i can see 14 rows in this internal table.But when loop at fieldcat to fill it as below, i can see 13 rows in my u_er_fieldcat. how can this happen?I checked fields and internal tables there is no wrong with those....

At end / At New command

Dear guys, I have following piece of code .Here in field itab_data-inco2 ,why data while printing comes "*****".I can see values in itab_data-inco2 fetched .but while printing it prints "***************".code: SORT ITAB_DATA BY LIFNR EBELN. LOOP ...

Enhancements in me22n

Hi,,I have changed standard program using enhancement for me22n..Requirement is :For all the users if there is no tick then the field appears editable and if there is a tickthen it is disabled except few authorized users the fields appears editable....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.