Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

BAPI problem

dear all i have create a sales order using BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 all things are work correctly but i have a problem with pricing conditions i can make acondition pricing using a percentage in the field COND_VALUE ( Conditio...

Resolved! How to update the table MBEW?

Hi All,I have a requirement where in I need to update the table MBEW based on some conditions. I need to update the firlds ZPLP1 & ZPLD1. Could someone tell me if there is any FM/BAPI/BDC available to update the table MBEW?I have found a FM 'CK_F_UPD...

Resolved! Indicator.

Hello friends,I have written a code in ALV to convert internal table into XML and i have provided an option to Download it. Once they download , the invoice no and date should store in a newly created table. The Requirement is: I need to put a i...

MIGO-User exit

Hi,While posting GR in MIGO,I want to validate something and based on that I want to throw some error/Warning message.Is there any user exit for this purpose? please give your tips,if you have any idea.with Regards,JaheerModerator message: please sea...

Save / Obtain files from Samba

Hi AllI am an Abap developer working with SAP/ERP version 4.7.There is a program that generates files in an unix directory and it was working fine.Last month there was a change in our installation: old servers were replaced by new ones and now we are...

Advice Printing

Hi Friends,I am using SapScript layout F110_PRENUM_CHCK for check printing where RFFOUS_C is print Prog. I need to print the line item on advice . But it print payment document also. I don't want to print paynet document on advice.Please suggest me ...

BDC for CA01

Hi i want to upload data using BDC into CA01.The fileda are header, then Operation and Inspection Characterisics as one header may have many operation and each operation may have many rows of inspection characteristics.Can anyone explain me with codi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.