Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Extending vbap

Hi I have created a ZZ fiield in a Z append structrue of vbap. And then added it to the item overview table control in screen 4900. But when I enter data into this field on the sales order item grid the data gets lost as soon as I press return. So...

GP12n

Hi, When we r executing GP12N tcode getting this dump.Runtime Errors SYNTAX_ERROR Date and Time 09.10.2010 11:29:44 ...

geetha_k by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

idoc - Multiple Destinations

Hi,Can I send same idoc to multiple destinations directly from SAP using ALE configuration? At some forums, it was said that master data idocs can be configured with multiple receivers in idoc distribution model. Ours is not master data idoc, it is...

CL_SALV_TABLE Refresh

Hi all,I have 2 ALVS in a report. when I click the customer in first(top) ALV it should show data related to that customer in second(bottom) ALV. Everything is working fine. First time when I click it showing the data of that customer perfectly. But ...

Go TO Specific COde

Dear all ,I have written code for example of 100 lines .At one condition e.g at line number 99 I need to go to Fuction module whic is somewhere in line number 50.Is there any command in ABAP through which I can go to specific Line.ThanksModerator me...

ABAP Syntax help.

There is a ZTABLE which I am maintaining..Ztable has fields like fiield1 field2 field3 field4T001 12 12 greatT002 13 14 dumbso in program I have internal table which I am looping where I got t001 and t002 as field too..like data...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.