Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Problem in BDC for VL10A

Hi I have written a ALV report giving output as : chk box, SO, qty, matnr. and a push button for execution at toolbarNow when user selects few SOs and press on execute button.A BDC runs on VL10A. and I am passing SO 1-by-1 but as in VL10A there is al...

BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE.

Dear All,I have used Function Module BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to modify existing Quantity in Sales Order Item . It is working properly But my Issue is that Once Quantity Field is changed it become NON EDITABLE .Can any one help me know , what should ...

Compare two internal tables

HiIam having two internal tablesdata: begin of itab,matnr like mara-matnr,maktx like makt-maktx,charg like mch1-charg,end of itab.data: itab1 like itab occurs 0 with header line, itab2 like itab occurs 0 with header line,data:begin of jtab,mat...

problem with SE11

Hi all, I have been experiencing a very different situtaion. I creted a Z table and i tried entering the values first time through insert statement. The statement worked fine and did not give any error. After that when i tried seeing the values thro...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.