Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Get condition(KSCHL) on ME31K

Hi people,I am with a problem,User wants to validate the condition(KSCHL) on save of ME31K and 32...When its modifying its ok, because I can get information on tables KONP and KONH, BUT when I am creating the contract, those table were not filled ye...

change TVARV variable...

Hi,I have a variable maintained in TVARV whose value needs to be changed every month. In production, I cannot give access to SM30/SM31 to a user as he might then have access to change values in all other tables too.What can I do ?Should I write an AB...

Workflow for INBOUND IDOC

Hi,I want to set you a workflow for one IBOUND idoc coming via edi partner. I want to use the organization units and then assign the user to it. what are the steps required for setting up a new workflow totally from the start for a IDOC / Message typ...

RFBIBL00 (FB01) posting

Hi Freinds,The below FM that I use in mycoding is returning not_found. Can sone tel me wthat I am doing wrong or how I can get the list from memory?submit rfbibl00 exporting list to memory "#ECci_submit and return user sy-uname ...

Mail Merge

Hi All,I am working on Mail Merge and following is the scenario...Step1: Open the Mail Merge TemplateStep2: Merge the fieldsStep3: Save the document using Archive LinksThis is achieved. However, we need the document to be made protected/read-only for...

Idoc status 02

Hi All,I have a IDOC with status 02 (Could not write IDoc to file). I know the error is because of a special character * . If I remove the special char * and reprocess the idoc it is moved to port fine.Inorder to remove this error I found the option ...

Edit Field in Oops Alv

Hi Experts, I am first time working for oops alv can any one please guide me in following requirement.I have three fields in my output alv say matnr ernam maktx . 1. Only matnr should be in edit mode and remaining two fields should be...

BAPI entension

Hi Friends, I need to use BAPI_INQUIRY_CREATEFROMDATA2. I've used it in my code & its working fine. But I have almost 25 fields Z fields appended in VBAP. I need to update the same while creating enquiry/ Order/ Contract. I tried all the ways avai...

LDB CMC with LDB_PROCESS FM ?

Dear All,1. I'm calling the Function Module LDB_PROCESS in my Program.2. I'm passing CMC LDB to the above FM.3. I've built the Necessary params to pass onto the FM.4. But my Form is not getting triggered. Please let me know the reason !Enclosed is th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.