Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Batch split in DELVRY07

Hi All,I am using IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY FM to post an idoc. The idoc creates a new batch and does PGR. My requirement is I want to pass the batch split for the batch.Idoc works fine when I try posting it with line item 10. Please let me know what all fie...

Resolved! OLE - XL Sheet not opening

Hi All,Iam extracting data from al11 and putting that data into xls using ole. Now when i try to open that file it is not opening.i dont want to display xls directly but i want to save it to a local drive and open it later .For this purpose i had w...

P507709 by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! adding a new tab to su01

Hello,I have a request from the security team to see if there can be a section or tab added to the su01 transaction where they can enter comments when the user is terminated. I looked to see if there was a user exit where I could add this but I could...

ALV to EXCEL-2007 issue

We are in the midst of changing over from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007.We are seeing an issue in Excel 2007 with the use of the Microsoft Excel View option from the ALV output.When the Excel view comes up, the Send button is grayed out. The users have to...

Error in Native SQL..

Hello,I am getting the below error while executing Native SQL statements.Runtime Errors DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERRORExcept. CX_SY_NATIVE_SQL_ERRORShort textAn SQL error occurred when executing Native SQL.What happened?The error 903 occurred in the current da...

Resolved! Dynamic Tray Selection

Hi All,When the print out is issued from the SMARTFORM, it should automatically determine the tray for the paper (based on a pre-defined logic):The trays can be:Tray 1 Tray 2 Manual Feed I tried sending Dynamic Value in RESOURCE NAME field of Smartfo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.