Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Enhancement for Tcode VL06G

Hello,We are trying to make a check and raise a exception while doing PGI via VL06g.we went thro the code and found a error table which is being populated for any incorrect deliveries.Is there any exit or BADI which can be used to include our check ...

implicit enhancement

Hi all,I am using an implicit enhancement within a form routine of an Include which is used by more than one reports. I would like to use the same implicit enhancement for several reports which includes the form routine. It seems not to be possible t...

Enhancing Standard Table View

Hi,I currently have a requirement to add a field in a search help view of MMBE. I already found the view and search help it uses and I've already read how to add fields by Append View but since the field to be added does not belong to any other the t...

downcasting question

Hi,Class zlcl_cargo_plane is a subclass of zlcl_airplane. Is the statement r_cargo ?= r_plane in the below code downcasting? What is the purpose of this downcasting? Is it to restrict the determination of highest cargo value to cargo planes only? In ...

Caller method

Hiis there a way to read the caller method of my actual method?I know that i can use a parameter but it is a third-party software.Example:Method A calls method CMethod B calls method CMethode A and Method B are third-party and method C is my code.Now...

fields-symbols

HiHow can i use the fields-symbols in Abap Object (class)?: The program <b>SAPLMIGO</b> have a table <b>oref_detail->t_goserial</b>. I would get this table in my program (not object) by using field-symbolWhat can i do?it's urgentthanks a lot

Resolved! How to Create an empty ALV list

Hi,I'm working on an ALV report. Iu2019d like to give user an empty ALV list u2013 It may have 30 lines, so user doesnu2019t need to click on the u2018newu2019 button to add lines to ALV each times. Iu2019m using OO ALV, is there any example of this ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.