Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Question on table indexing

Hi all experts,Assuming we have indexing for fields F1,F2,F3,F4 and F5 as INDEX_1 for a table in order to use for SELECT statement, but there is another SELECT statement which only use F1,F2, F4 and F5. If this is the case, will the indexing INDEX_1 ...

Resolved! Search for text in PDF binary

Hello experts,by using a SAP BI tool we generate reports in File format. SAP standard do some generating and give back an internal table with filename and file content in binary form. Now we would like to search in this PDF binary for an special text...

Resolved! ODBC to Interbase

HiWe want to transfer data from SAP to Interbase Database using ODBC.I checked in DBCO transaction, we do not have option to use Interbase Database.Could you please share some thoughts on the sameRegardsMadhan D

Resolved! Portal Security Question

Our SAP Portal Version is NetWeaver 7.01 SP5 which uses an ABAP UME .We are planning to implement the Security Question Feature and it has been implemented in Test systems Succesfully .The Issue is that there are already 20,000 + Users in Portal .Wha...

Resolved! Regarding : FM 'VRM_SET_VALUES'

Hi All, I am using function module VRM_SET_VALUES to populate the values in drop down in the selection screen . in the drop down list I am observing different behavior in different system.. In one system in the selection screen displaying only text ...

LSMW with 2 recording

Hi Experts,We have a requirement in our project to call 2 recording in one LSMW to update mm01 and mm02 .The requirement is when ever 'classification view ' is existing we need to call mm02 else mm01 to create classification for particular material. ...

SAPScript format flexibility

I'm working with a client who's already live on SAP and is using SAPScript for their quality notification forms. I'm not terribly experienced at SAPScript myself, but have a format question.We have a couple of blocks on the SAPScript notification for...

Resolved! ALV TO XML

Hi Experts !!I have created an ALV which shows some Data!!Now I want to add a parameter in my selection screen which work as follows, When I click on it, it let me choose the path or the target where I want to download my XML file (like the browse bu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.