Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Issue with Select Single *

Hi,Following is my select single querySELECT SINGLE * FROM z_table WHERE mprn_from LE iv_pod_id AND mprn_to GE iv_pod_id.mprn_from and mprn_to is of type NUMC, length 10iv_pod_id is of type CHAR, length 50Value in iv_pod_id is '120000043221967...

Navigation issue

Hello,I wrote an ABAP report which display BOMs in an ALV list. I also have write some code for double click at an ALV line, so that the user when double clicks a line, the corresponding BOM is displayed.My problem is with the "Back" button. Instead ...

Resolved! Import Tab SAPLMEGUI

Hi Folks,When creating a PO in ME21N, where is the line of code that tells the program to display the import tab?I know the business reason for this is when the Company code is in one EU country and the Vendor is in another EU country it displays the...

How to trigger BADI

Hi, Badi is found in the package of the transaction but still its does'nt trigger, pls let me know what has to be done to trigger that badi & also let me know the reasons for not triggering. i ve tried putting break-point in the method & endmethod o...

Resolved! Archiving: Infostructures

Hi, I have a problem with infostructures. I have made two archives of the MM_ACCTIT archiving object: the first is sorted by period (2008) and the second also by period (2009). If I go to the AS_AFB TCode (Archived File Browser), there I can see the ...

"In Update Task" for ABAP OO

Hi All,is there a simular function for methods like for function modules to call something "IN UPDATE TASK"?My problem is that I want to call a method out of the User Interface which is then executed in a separate process (in background), that the us...

Internal error printing

HI, I am using SARA to archive a batch using archiving object MM_SPSTOCK It is giving a error "Internal error printing" and the status is waiting only 04/01/11 03:07 LOCL X_65_132 Internal error printing Where should i check anything i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.