Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Design number creation

Hello,Please let me know the input parameters to be given for the creation of a Design number using the BAPI " /CUM/BAPI_CUDESIGN_MAINTAIN "Moderator message: please (re)search yourself before asking.locked by: Thomas Zloch on Sep 13, 2010 1:43 PM

Long Text FM READ_TEXT Error

Dear All,I am using the FM "READ_TEXT" to extract the long text of Tasklist. While passing the required parameter value to this FM via SE37, i am getting all the correct text. However while calling the same FM from Program & passing the same paramete...

Prob. with Drop down list

Hi Experts, I am having a prb. with drop down list. I am designing 2 screen where in 1st screen, i am populating the material type and press next option, In 2nd screen i had to populate the Material number belonging upon that material type. I am p...

BOM Header update

Hi,I need to update 'ALE indicator' (STKO-ALEKZ) in BOM header data (Tcode CS02). This field doesn't seem to be managed in standard BTCI program RCSBI020. I havent found any Bapi/FM allowing to update it, also, a classic BTCI (SHDB) is not possible, ...

Problem in BDC

Hi all,Im facing a problem in uploading a file from presentation server to SAP.The program was coded to upload the file using Function module "UPLOAD".I know this FM is obsolete,,but still my client uses the same system.When I check it in debugging.....

Hierarchial ALV

Hi Experts, I have the following requirement.I want to display same number of fields both at the header level and Item level in an hierarchial ALV .Both header level and Item level table will have the same number of fields and same type of fields.I a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.