Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! GUI_UPLOAD+HAS_FIELD_SEPARATOR

Hi everybody .In my program, I use the fm GUI_UPLOAD to upload the flat file which separator is the pipe(|).Exemple of line : AAA|BBB|CCC|DDDHAS_FIELD_SEPARATOR='|' not working, so how can i use this fm and define SEPARATOR as pipe .thank in advan...

local change request problem

When i'm creating a report i'm giving an existing package so the transport request is creating but if i check in SE10 that transport req is saving in local change request but i want that to be in jpq system modifiable. if i change the package the req...

Character mode or byte mode error.

Hi Experts,In my smartforms I wanted to read the long text as well as short text from tcode Qs41. So i used Read_text fm to get my job done. In the header section of the long text the text name was concatenated as client, catalog, codegruppe,language...

Resolved! Smartforms output in MS-Word

Hi Experts,I'm using the Smartforms to get some output. For this I used, the Function Module 'CONVERT_OTF_TO_PDF' which gives the ouput in PDF format. Like that, Is there any possibilites to get the output in MS-Word format only (not in Notepad or Wo...

Resolved! CST LST Mandatory

Hello All,i wnt to make CSt LST and PAN No. fielda mandatory in XD01 T code.We have tried it through configuration settings but it didnt worked out.Please help how can i do it through ABAP coading.Regards,Jaideep

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.