Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! ABAP2XLSX. Blank sheets

I download the project form code exchange.When I run the demo reports all the files are empty.When I debug the internal tables are filled.Whe trying to open the file in excel I recieve a message that the file format is wrong.Any idea what I did wrong...

Resolved! migo transaction enhancements

Hello Experts,I got to deal with MIGO transaction.Actually,in pogr scenario, i have to add columns in table control in migo , these two fields to add are uebto and untto.I am able to add these two fields to structure GOITEM, but now i need to popu...

BDC for FS00

Hello Experts, I am writing a program to upload GL master data Using FS00.But i am facing problem with check boxes and radio buttons........I am giving value 'X' in my file to get check box ticked....and blank for nothing..But value X or blank is no...

Resolved! Me22N Amendment changes

Hi Experts, My requirement is to write code in PO amendment process. Everytime for PO changes Version (erev-revno)gets generated. I have to find enhancement/badi for placing my code for the new version which does not get saved in table untill PO is s...

Resolved! Role Menu/Function using BAPI

In an effort to integrate a customers two products, I am trying to list out all of the roles and menus assigned to a role using JAVA/JCO and BAPI. Is this relationship well defined enough to use RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES? I can get a list of the role na...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.