Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! DMEE Tree

Hi all,I have created a dmee tree in which I have to print data of REGUH and REGUP for that I have used FPAYH and FPAYP structures respectively.For one entry of REGUH there is two entries in REGUP as per my test data But tree calls only once not twi...

Resolved! ABAP role/profile manipulation mismatch

Ladies and gentlemen,I have a a question for you. I would like to copy a role with menu (structured!) and slightly changed authorizations+values.Unfortunatelly I am able to acomplish either the first or the second part of the task. So maybe a skillfu...

OttoGold by Active Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Function Exit Help.....

Hi Experts, I need to include two more input boxes in wherever GL . Account number is appearing in all screens.<b>Already Exits one is in boxes in wherever GL . Account number is appearing in all screen.</b>GL Account number (one input box,le...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.