Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SEARCH pattern

Hello Experts,I have text parameter on selection screen. if the text entered as ad then it should give all possible strings which will containg "ad".I am using SEARCH statement but it is not working with ad or ad or ad. It is giving me blank output.I...

Idoc issue

Hi Friends, I have a requirement to pass time stamp from PO to the segment:(E1EDP19) field (IDTNR_GUID). Actually when I run the report: YWM00_RM_PO_CROSSDOCK, It will update PO and Idoc also processed through the out type: ZD01 and media: 6 EDI whic...

Resolved! CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA

Hi,we updated our ecc6 sandbox system from ehp0 to ehp4.Now we missing our customerfields. When i would like to see our customer extensions from the master records in transaction spro,the sytem create a popup with the message that a extensionspot cus...

Resolved! select- end select

Hello Experts,cc---company code.if cc is populated in selection screen SELECT abukrs awerks aaufnr agamng agstrs agltrs arueck aautyp aauart aobjnr a~gmein INTO (int_caufv-bukrs, int_caufv-werks, ...

Resolved! database table update

Dear Experts, table CC1TEV is getting updated everyday at morning 6 O'clock automatically but i guess, there is an object that is scheduled in background and running at specific time to cause the table update but i checked SM37 and ...

setspn command failed

Hi;I try to configure SSO with a BO system. I use the gudie from note 1483762 - Configuring Manual Kerberos Authentication and/or SSO in Distributed Environments with XI 3.1 SP3 **Best Practice**.When i try to use setspn command as mentioned page 6, ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.