Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Display a message in abap

hi experts,when i'm trying to print a message using following codeIF SY-SUBRC EQ 0. PERFORM PRINT_DATA. else. message I999(YH01) with 'No data exists for chosen selection'.ENDIF.I'm getting the message like "I:YH01:999 No data exists for chose...

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi experts,i have problem using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST , i want to post tax with "line item automatically created" include base amount with currencyamount-CURR_type = '00'. program wont post base amount with "line item automatically created" status.e...

Resolved! Issue with Database Commit

Hello All,I have two include in my user exit of the sales order.In one include I am doing some validation on the Order quantity of the sales order depending upon the order quantity in one of my Z table. If every validation is OK then I am exporting t...

SELECT Fetch issue when append itab

Hi folks.I tryied to find help but didn't find exactly my case.I'm developeing in ECC 6.0 and want to select in oracle external database. The connection is already configured by BASIS team in DBCO.The issue is about a Fetch command that give a dump O...

glauco by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FTP_SERVER_TO_R3 issue

Im having trouble with this function module FTP_SERVER_TO_R3.Im currently using this function module to retrieve the data from the file that is stored in the FTP server.The problem is that when the file on the FTP contains 2 or more lines then it wou...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.