Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ME54N release Strategy

My Security team and I are being asked to contribute to a role revision for our ME54N approver role. Currently M_EINK_FRG is set with * in both release code and group. Most of our approvals are via the email workflow which is attached to a table wh...

Idoc Extension

Hi Abap Experts,I am hoping I will get some valuable advice on this.I need to do idoc extension in my project and I am aware about the procedure for this but I am not clear about the namespace associated with the Idocs.For example in Idoc /CWM/SHP_IB...

Resolved! elementry search help

Hi,I created an Elementry Search Help. In that selecton method I used Zview.When i Checking(Ctrl_F2) Its showing the warning Message."Elementary search help without hit list is meaningless"Could u tell me Where i go to make change.Please Guide Me.Tha...

CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA BADI

I've created my BADI and everything is working fine. My only problem is how to save the data into my custom tables. I've added my codes in method SAVE_DATA but nothing is happening. I tried debugging and it's not even going into my codes. How do I tr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.