Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Screen Exit in Co02 Tcode

Hi All, I am very New to User Exits. I want add 3 columns in an ALV grid of a standard Tcode C002. In CO02 Tcode, I need to add 3 columns for Component List ALV grid. I have searched all userexits & BADIs in that TCODE, But i am confused with all t...

Resolved! check_changed_data

i'm in trouble with method check_changed_data. i though i was to trigger any changes in my editable alv.in pbo i've:SET HANDLER g_event_receiver->handle_data_changed FOR grid1.and in the pai: save_ok = ok_code. CLEAR ok_code. CASE save_ok. W...

ABAP Service: Scanning through HTML

Dear ABAP community,Iu2019m thinking about a method to scan through HTML code of an specified URL.The idea is to scan the HTML content by a search term; so I need a function to get the data of the page specified by a URL and scan this page.Is there a...

Weiskopf by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Writing in SM37 Job Log

Hi Abappers,I have a requirement in which I am displaying all the error messages in an ALV when my program runs in Foreground. But this program runs in background, those error messages must be displayed in the Job Log of SM37.I should not raise any e...

OOPS abap

hi experts,I want to learn OOPS ABAP. Starting from classes , objects , their syntax , i have seen lot of documents but i am not ablre to understand the syntax, plz guide me with useful informationsor you can send me material related to this on kkbis...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.