Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Java RTA for GRC 5.3

Hi GRC gurusI need help with new GRC 5.3 Java RTA VIREPRTA00_0.scaOur GRC team wants to use this Java RTA on all the SAP systems with Java stackProblem is it requires minimum EPC usage type. (Confirmed with SAP Support)We have some SAP Applications w...

Resolved! KB15 cal transaction error

Hi Guru,I have a problem when I run a batch input (sm35) with a transaction KB15.I create a BI session with a custom program (run in foreground 0 eroor).I run a BI session in foreground and i see an green error "The transaction is obsolete (see SAP n...

Unlock classification locks

Im having trouble unlocking the locks being made by the classifications.currently im calling the standard screen to display the fields similar to transaction code CL24N.What i cant do is unlock the class object. Its being automatically locked by SAP ...

Call transaction ML81N

hello,experts, I have a question on transaction code-ml81n.when I use"CALL TRANSACTION 'ML81N' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.",I found that I can not change any field,even I press F5,it's no use. who knows the reason?pls tell me,thank you in advance.

ML81N Transaction

Hi,I need to call this transaction ML81N with parameters PO number and PO item. SET PARAMETER ID 'BES' FIELD wa_po_details-ebeln. SET PARAMETER ID 'BSP' FIELD wa_po_details-ebelp. CALL TRANSACTION 'ML81N' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.T...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.