Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

regarding VA01

i have a scenario like: after executing VA01 we will get a sales order number. after geting the sales order number i have a module full program containing 3 fields. 1. sales order number2. delivery quantity3. picking quantityAfter entering the sales ...

Foreground JOB - SCMA

Hi there,i have a program that i need it to run in foreground. I´ve scheduled it in the SCMA transaction. But it wont start at the time defined. It only runs if i force it to run. Is there anything wrong with my process or it cant be done, simply..?T...

Resolved! Editor Letter Case Changes

Dear All, I have write a report code in Training Server, When I copy and paste this report in DEV Server, some of its letters changes from UPPER to lower case.As; this report has more than 10000 line code, I cannot change the required hard...

Resolved! Meta class equivalent?

Hi there,Is there a meta-class equivalent in ABAP Objects?I know I can execute methods (static or otherwise) dynamically if I know the names involved (names of class/object, method, parameters, etc).But if I don't know all names, how can I find them ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.