Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BADI: MB_MIGO_BADI

Dear all,This is the error when i create an Ehancement Implementation:Maximum number of BADI implementations in MIGO has been exceededMessage no. MIGO047DiagnosisThe maximum number of implementations of BAdI MB_MIGO_BADI is five. This number has been...

Resolved! ALV Output Format Change...

I need to do some changes in an existing report output. Right now all the headers and their respective values are coming Horizontally but out client requires the same report to come Vertically.-Current FormatCategory Description Header1(value) Header...

VEPVG table problem

Hi experts,The requirement is to avoid to dissapearing sales orders items in VL10 after delivered quantity = max (no open quantity is accessible)...The thing is that system takes items from VEPVG table and check open quantity (VEPVG-BRGEW). This fiel...

Change the code of an Object

what key do we need to change the code of an object?1)developer key.2)object key.3)both.4)none.Please do tell me the answer.ThanksModerator message : Search for available information, interview type questions are not allowed. Thread locked. Edited b...

Resolved! Enhance transaction LT41

All,I'd like to enhance transaction LT41 (Prepare TR for multiple processing) by adding new selection screen parameters. Selection screen is defined under program SAPML05S / screen 101 and I still haven't found any user-exit or badi to add the expect...

How to enhance F-02

Hi All,I need to add field Payment method in tx. F-02 (in SAPMF05A Screen 0300)How do we go about it?PS :- Payment method is not available in FB41/FB14We donot want to add it to the fast entry screen.Thanks,Ashish

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.