Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! String in two lines

Hi Friends,I have a two lines of a text. I have stored them in two seperate text elements. If i contenate them it will come in a single line. But i want them a two seperate lines.Can anybody give me tha logic for this...RegardsSatish Kumar

To get Loan numbers from text

Hi Friends,I had a text from table. In that text we may have Loan numbers with the Prefix S,W,E,U and 4 digit number. and this letter may be at the end also.For ex:'Hi friends S9934 and 5435U and S3242U and 54-23E'I want the loan numbers from that te...

Problem with cl_salv_form_layout_grid

Hi,I do encounter some strange painting issue with class cl_salv_form_layout_grid. The following code paints three rows of cells.Row 1 with months namesRow 2 with calendar weeksRow 3 with days 1 - 21Row 1 spans from colums 1 - 7 and from 8 - 21Row 2 ...

MichiFr by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Table Maintenance - New Entries

Dear Friends,according to my requirement i want to call "New Entries" directly in table maintenance view. with out displaying initial maintenance view(ALV)hope you will clear my problem and you will give me good solution for me.Thanks in advance and ...

Resolved! Cremas IDOC's with status 68

Hi Sap All.when i try yo look at the Status of some IDOC's in the transaction bd67 it says as some of the IDOC's with the status 68 and Status: Error - no further processing,text as No filters , No conversion , No version change .i wonder as if the I...

Print Preview Problem With ALV

Helllo,I have an ALV report on two different systems. However, in one system when you do a Print Preview the amount field is OK, but in the other, it is truncated with a leading asterisk '*'. I did a code compare and the program is the same between ...

ALV report dropdown box issue

Hi Experts,i have set up dropdown list with three values for one field using lvc_t_drop type, it was display correctly , my issue is when user choose on value from drop down list eg, agree , their is chance for user to delete any letter from agree in...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.